Nobody asked but …
On Wednesday, April 25, the Harry Browne Facebook Page posted this meme.
- Anyone who considers themselves actively trying to maintain anything, can label themselves “conservative.” Or capriciously, arbitrarily, “liberal.”
- Anyone who considers themselves actively trying to change anything, can label themselves “liberal.” Or capriciously, arbitrarily, “conservative.”
- Neither appellation considers the actual size of government a matter for concern, unless it is in an area that they deem important.
- The only limit to government is the life expectancy of the society that spawns it.
- Oscar Wilde said, “The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.”
— Kilgore Forelle