1. Do not use violence against the non-violent who are not taking or damaging your property.
4. Mind your own business until or unless someone asks you for your help with their business.
5. Try to not unnecessarily offend others, but if you are offended, suck it up. You haven’t been harmed.
6. Tell the truth, unless you have to lie to keep someone from violating an innocent.
7. Keep your word, as long as you can do so without violating any of the above.
8. Defend others from those seeking to do the above to them.
9. Treat others as they wish to be treated.
10. Do not use wishes or beliefs as an excuse to violate these guidelines.