Evolution II — End of War
Nobody asked but …
Yesterday I wrote about four signs that would appear if the human species may be evolving in a positive way.
Today, I will expand on the first, that there would be a substantial end to war.
I am not a seer, and I do not pretend to know how this would be effected, but I would guess at these:
- War is the principle failure of the human species
- If man cannot bring sufficient reason to end global war, we will not be fit to survive
- We are the only species to make war for abstract reasons
- This is a fatal flaw
- We must evolve beyond tribalism and nationalism to stop symbolic war
- States will fail because they evolve toward complexity in a haphazard way
- A species on the other hand must achieve complexity in a rational way to be fit for survival.
— Kilgore Forelle