Always Do Right
Nobody asked but …
Mark Twain said, “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” It will likely astonish you the most.
Here are some ways, as I see it, to do right:
- Seek out good people. They will treat you well and you will respond.
- It will not hurt to tolerate others.
- Keep an open mind.
- Understand where you are among others, in the midst of nature, in the universe.
- Think of the possibilities.
- Know that all phenomena are vast.
- Perceive facts.
- Appreciate reality
- Look at connections.
- And so forth …
— Kilgore Forelle