Skip to content
- Clarity — in politics, that which is to be avoided at all costs.
- Unnecessary — anything spouted by a former political minion who has been handed the pink slip.
- Crudit — That which is claimed by a politico when trying to cover a disaster by characterizing it as a great triumph.
- Canard — an unfounded rumor or story, usually related to a political disaster, usually in 180 degree opposition to any segment of truth.
- Damage Control — the default mode of any politician.
- Spin — see Damage Control.
Your question or comment has been received. Subscribe to the podcast here for a response.